Planning a trip to Bali? Start here.
If you catch a piso sale, share a room with a friend, eat at warungs, and generally live frugally, a budget of P20,000 should last you a good 4-7 days.
Read the details here: How much does a Bali trip cost?
How to get to Bali
From the Philippines, there are several options:
- If you’re in or near Manila, you can take Cebu Pacific or Philippine Airlines, both of which operate direct flights to Bali.
- If you’re in or near Cebu, you can go to Manila and fly from there to Bali. Alternatively, you can fly AirAsia from Cebu to Kuala Lumpur, then from Kuala Lumpur to Bali. I like the second option better as it gives me the chance to visit two countries (and I personally find KL easier to navigate than Manila).
Getting around Bali
Where to stay
Narendra Guest House
Jl. Sriwedari 42, Taman Ubud
Ubud, 80571, Indonesia
The Royal Eighteen Resort and Spa
Jl. Singosari, Kuta, Bali
+62 361 763318
Suggestions from other Bali visitors:
What to do
Take tours around Bali
- First day in Bali: A personalized Uluwatu tour with Ketut Arta (plus a few tips for anyone traveling to Bali)
- Our Jatiluwih Tour with Bali Golden Tour was just lovely!
- The Wonderland North Bali | Lovina Tour
- Bali Golden Tours (List of tours)
- Amazing Bali Tours (List of tours)
Bali Golden Tour
Contact: Mr. Wayan Adika
Amazing Bali Tour
Contact: Mr. Nyoman
Independent Guide: Ketut Arta