Travel Notes: Hampstead Heath
24 hours a day (except for certain areas), 365 days a year
Nearest tube stations:
- Golders Green (Northern Line) – for Golders Hill Park and Heath Extension
- Hampstead (Northern Line) – for Vale of Health, East Heath and Hampstead Ponds
- Kentish Town (Northern Line) – for Parliament Hill and Highgate Ponds
- CS Lewis was apparently (at least partly) inspired to write LWW after taking snowy walks through HH.
- Opening scene of Smiley’s People was set here.
* * * * *
“Travel Notes: Hampstead Heath” was created by LSS for travel site Small-Town Girls, Midnight Trains. All rights reserved.