Do you secretly (or not-so-secretly) want to travel and write for a living? World Nomads is offering a Travel Writing Scholarship.
You know that saying: “Find a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”?
There are two things that immediately come to mind when I hear that: writing and traveling.
If you feel the same way, here’s your chance: World Nomads is offering a travel writing scholarship!
- To enter, you need to submit a travel essay based on one of the following themes:
- “How did I end up here?”
- “The first time I saw…”
- “I’ll never forget the day that…”
- The contest closes at 2 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST, UTC +10) on May 15, 2014.
- The three successful applicants will receive:
- Return Economy airfare from nearest international airport to Berlin, Germany
- 2-day workshop with travel writer and mentor Alex Leviton
- 3 nights accommodation in Berlin
- 10-day road trip around Europe
- 10 nights accommodation (up to £25 per night) across Europe
- 1000€ to spend on food and activities for the duration of the assignment
- Enrollment in the MatadorU Travel Writing course (3 months unlimited access)
- Cost of any relevant visas and vaccinations
- Travel insurance with WorldNomads.com
To. Die. For. Deadline is 20 days away, so get writing!